As an accountant, you need Accountants Professional Liability Insurance to protect you against the risk of errors and negligence that come with providing professional accounting services. Professional Liability Insurance not only protects the assets of your firm but also the personal assets of its partners from the costs associated with a claim.
Lockton Professional provides accounting firms with best-in-class Accountants Professional Liability Insurance. But we don’t stop there. We’ve developed strategic partnerships with the nation’s best insurance carriers to put together a comprehensive insurance program offering the coverage and benefits that accountants and accounting firms need.
Our 360° comprehensive coverage for accountants includes:
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions and Malpractice) Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber Liability
- Employee Dishonesty Bonds
- Employment Practices Liability
You’ll be working with a team that has more than 30 years combined experience providing insurance solutions for accountants throughout the U.S. We understand the business challenges you face and we will help you find ways to lower your risks and keep expenses down, leaving you to concentrate on your own core business. We provide coverage for all types of firms, whether or not you’ve had claims in the past.
We also provide you with:
- Free access to a risk management attorney.
- Deductible credit incentives for use of engagement letters and/or alternative dispute resolution.
- Useful risk management resources and tools.
- No-cost risk assessments when your firm is undergoing a merger, acquisition or split.
Cyber crime affects companies regardless of industry or size. Luckily, Lockton Professional understands the specific cyber liability risks that you face in your day-to-day practice and we’ve put together competitively priced Cyber Liability Insurance options:
- Option 1: Affordable Professional Liability policy endorsement. Adds a $100,000 limit for Cyber Liability coverage to your existing Professional Liability policy.
- Option 2: Stand-alone Cyber Liability Insurance policy. Works in tandem with your Professional Liability Insurance policy and offers first-party coverage with a $1 million limit. Policies are available for as low as $300 per year! Plus, the coverage includes invaluable risk and claims management services to help you prevent and recover from cyber incidents.
Learn more about these coverage options and get a free quote for your Cyber Liability Insurance. Contact our sales team today!
We’ll help you choose from numerous policy options that can help you lower your premiums while maintaining top-notch coverage. Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote or download an application for Accountants Professional Liability Insurance to apply now.