As an accountant, you need Accountants Professional Liability Insurance administered by Lockton Affinity to protect you against the risk of errors and negligence that come with providing professional accounting services. Professional Liability Insurance not only protects the assets of your firm but also the personal assets of its partners from the costs associated with a claim.
Lockton Professional provides accounting firms with best-in-class Accountants Professional Liability Insurance. But we don’t stop there. We’ve developed a comprehensive insurance program offering the coverage and benefits that accountants and accounting firms need.
Our 360° comprehensive coverage for accountants includes:
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions and Malpractice) Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber Liability
- Employee Dishonesty Bonds
- Employment Practices Liability
You’ll be working with a team that has more than 30 years combined experience providing insurance solutions for accountants throughout the U.S. We understand the business challenges you face and we will help you find ways to lower your risks and keep expenses down, leaving you to concentrate on your own core business. We provide coverage for all types of firms, whether or not you’ve had claims in the past.
We also provide you with:
- Free access to a risk management attorney.
- Useful risk management resources and tools.
- No-cost risk assessments when your firm is undergoing a merger, acquisition or split.
We’ll help you choose from numerous policy options that can help you lower your premiums while maintaining top-notch coverage. Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote or download an application for Accountants Professional Liability Insurance to apply now.
Cyber crime affects companies regardless of industry or size. Luckily, Lockton Professional understands the specific cyber liability risks that you face in your day-to-day practice and we’ve put together Cyber Liability Insurance options:
- Property: Covers your building and what you keep inside it: your office equipment and supplies
- Business Interruption: If your business has a fire, break-in or other event that disrupts your business operations, this makes up for some of your lost income
- Liability: Pays the cost of defending your business in a lawsuit—including paying damages for personal injury and property damage
Learn more about these coverage options and get a free quote for your Cyber Liability Insurance. Contact our sales team today!
You have a lot of money in your office equipment and supplies. Did you know that a Business Owners Insurance Policy provides coverage for your property as well as Employment Practices Liability? Lockton Professional has formed a partnership with The Hartford, who specializes in small business insurance.
The Hartford’s Business Owners Policy provides coverage for:
Give us a call at (866) 386-2544 to get a free quote on Business Owners Insurance coverage and see how easy it is to protect your practice, today!