Securing proper insurance is a vital part of protecting your credit union. At Lockton Professional, our expertise in the insurance market includes specific experience working with the unique needs of credit unions. We are one of the largest independent insurance brokers in the credit union movement, with clients totaling more than $100 billion in assets. We’ve done our research and partnered with the best carriers with approved Bonds, to put together the most comprehensive package of Credit Union Insurance solutions available on the market.
Our 360° comprehensive insurance coverage for credit unions includes:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Plastic Card
- Property & Casualty
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Lending & Collateral Protection
- Executive Benefits
- Retirement Solutions
We will take you through a thorough risk review process to give you a clear understanding of how your insurance coverage satisfies your fiduciary duty to your members and/or regulators. Our goal is to give you the peace of mind to allow you to concentrate on taking care of your members while we take care of the rest.
Why choose Lockton Professional?
- We’re of the largest independent insurance brokers in the credit union movement with clients totaling more than $80 billion in assets.
- We work with natural person credit unions, CUSOs and corporate credit unions.
- You can benefit from our independent risk profile review and advice to help you structure the optimal insurance program for your needs.
- Take advantage of our integrated team of risk specialists: insurance, health and retirement.
- Nationwide resources and capabilities, including benchmarking, for coverage, terms and pricing.
- Unmatched team experience and expertise in the credit union field.
Service you can count on
Our dedicated team is focused on understanding you as a Credit Union and developing tailored solutions that address the specific risks and preferences affecting your business. Contact our experienced consultants today for a free, no obligation quote.