Whether you are an Investment Advisor, Plan Consultant, Broker Dealer, TPA, Record Keeper, Fiduciary or Trustee, you face an ever-increasing risk of claims in the course of your professional services. Your most effective risk management tool involves transferring that risk to insurance, but it can be a challenge to choose just the right coverage.
Lockton Professional has the insurance portfolio and guidance you need to make the right decision. We offer superior Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Professional Liability Insurance coverage to protect your assets from claims stemming from rendering professional services to customers. We’ve partnered with top-rated carriers to provide additional insurance options designed to cover all the business exposures you face as a financial professional.
Our 360° comprehensive insurance coverage for financial professionals includes:
- Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber Liability
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) Bonds
- Investment Advisor ERISA Bonds
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (D&O) Insurance
Our years of experience serving your industry mean we have a deep understanding of your business challenges. You can count on us to help you find ways to manage risks and save money, which will let you concentrate on serving your own clients.
Cyber crime affects companies in every industry and businesses of all sizes. Luckily, Lockton Professional understands the specific cyber liability risks that you face in your day-to-day practice and we’ve put together competitively priced Cyber Liability Insurance options:
- Option 1: Affordable Professional Liability policy endorsement. Adds a $100,000 limit for Cyber Liability coverage to your existing Professional Liability policy.
- Option 2: Stand-alone Cyber Liability Insurance policy. Works in tandem with your Professional Liability Insurance policy and offers first-party coverage with a $1 million limit. Policies are available for as low as $300 per year! Plus, the coverage includes invaluable risk and claims management services to help you prevent and recover from cyber incidents.
Learn more about these coverage options and get a free quote for your Cyber Liability Insurance. Contact our sales team today!
Focus on service
All of our customers benefit from the following consultation services and resources:
- Free access to a risk management attorney
- Advice on early claim intervention
- Access to useful risk management and best practices resources including white papers and articles
We look forward to helping you select policy options that will allow you to lower your premiums while maintaining a superior level of coverage. Contact one of our experienced liability consultants today for a free, no obligation quote or download an application for Financial Professionals Professional Liability Insurance to apply now.